Chocolate Chip Cookies Using Almond Bread Mix
"The problem with cookies is that when you don’t have any, you want them. It’s easier than you think to whip up a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies. Grain-free chocolate chip cookies, even better! "
Make Chocolate Chip Cookies with our Almond Bread Mix.
- 1 cup softened butter 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 bag Almond Bread Mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Heat oven to 375
- Cream together butter and sugar Add egg and vanilla and blend together
- Mix in bag of Bread Mix Add chocolate chips and fold into dough
- Spoon a dollop of dough onto cookie sheet and press flat
- Bake for 8-10 mins
- Cool before eating (cookie will crumble when hot)