Peach Cobbler using Sandwich Bread Mix
"Late summer brings the bounty of stone fruit. I love making cobblers and crisps with fresh fruit, but when peaches are not in season, I happily turn to the frozen section and find it so easy to keep things cobbling all year round."
Gather your ingredients:
- 2 Lbs of cut peaches (Fine to use frozen - no need to defrost)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 package Other Foods Sandwich Bread Mix
Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Place peaches in a 11x7 baking dish
- Mix the oil and sugar together,
- Add Sandwich Bread Mix and blend, dough will be dry and chunky.
- When all flour has been mixed in, spoon dough on top of peaches, using your hands to press down if needed. Bake until golden on top, 55-60 mins