Keto Blueberry Macadamia Coffee Cake
"With Other Foods Almond Bread Mix, whip up a zero-sugar, high-fat, low-carb, protein-packed actually-yummy keto breakfast treat."
Gather Your Ingredients:
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter (or any other fat of choice)
- 1 cup water (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 bag of Other Foods Almond Bread Mix
- 1/3 cup packed powdered erythritol
- 1 generous cup fo blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts + a bit extra for sprinkling on top
Make Coffee Cake:
Whisk together the eggs, melted butter, water and vanilla.
Add the entire bag of Almond Bread Mix and the powdered erythritol and mix throughly until batter is smooth.
Add the blueberries and chopped macadamia nuts and stir in gently until dispersed throughout the batter.
Spoon into a greased pan lined with parchment paper.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 40-45 mins.